J'aurais besoin d'aide pour traduire des phrases en anglais svp? ( pas de google traduction svp)
- je suis actuellement ( i am actually) étudianteen dernière année de master en science politique et dans le cadre de cette formation je dois effectuer un stage de journalisme d'une durée de quatre mois du 6 février au 12 mai 2019.
- je suis enthousiaste et ouverte à toute proposition pouvant m'aider à avancer dans ma démarche d'apprentissage .
student in the last year of a master's degree in political science and as part of this training I must do a four-month journalism internship from February 6 to May 12, 2019.
- I am enthusiastic and open to any proposal that can help me to progress in my learning process.
thank you so much
Explications : Je bien de passé une semaine en Angletter peut tu m'aider maintenant .Merci
My name is ???. I'm looking for a babysitting job. I love kids and I will take care of them . I haven't got any experience till now, (jusqu'à présent) but I love them so much, trust me, I will take care of them for sure(mais je les aime tellement j'en prendrai soin vraiment). I don't have any experience but I've got talent ( je dirai plus "mais j'ai les qualités pour le faire" = I've got skills for that job ... un peu moins prétentieux, si je peux me permettre). I am available on Wednesdays afternoon, on Saturdays from 9 a.m. till 12 and all day long on Sundays.
I'd like to be paid 5$ dollars an hour. (bon , c'est un peu direct :!!! je te propose "5 $ de l'heure vous irait ..." = Would 5 £ an hour would sound reasonable for you ? (ou plus simple = "Would 5 $ an hour would be ok ?)
bonne journée :)
- I am motivated to put at your disposal all my skills.
- In addition, I had the experience of being a trainee on BBC radio in London, so I have a very good oral fluency.
- I learned to document, write articles and improve my language level in English. I had the chance to write an article about the regional newspaper in Belbourne.
1) Are you excited about the release of your new film? the character you play is totally different from the other you had played before
2) How do you react to criticism from haters?
3) Can you tell us about the script?
4) I try not to keep too much attention to the bad sides of fame. I try to hold my head high and focus on my fans because they make me happy.
5) I'm recording my new album so take a little break on the side of cinema.
6) We shot a new TV film.
7) Yes, even if it is a lot of work for me.
1) Are you incited by the exit of your new movie? The character whom you embody is totally different from roles which you played previously.
2) How reacted you to the criticisms of haters?
3) You can speak to us about the scenario?
4) I see to it not to pay too much attention on the bad sides of the celebrity. I try to keep head up and to concentrate on my fans because they make me happy.
5) I am going to register my new album and thus to have a small break near the cinema.
6) We turned a new television film.
7) Yes, even if it is a lot of work for me.
1) I advise you to take a locker very early in the year and choose a locker half-height. ' Cause if you get too low, you're going to get hustled every time you go to your locker and pick up your stuff. And if you take too high you'll have trouble accessing your locker but it will depend on your size.
2) I advise you to go through the outside of building A if you need to go talk to your CPE because if you go inside during the recreate you're going to grow and you're going to take a lot of time to get to the CPE office
3) I advise you to use the toilets of building A or building D because this building C are always dirty and there is almost never paper.
4) I advise you to go and eat in the canteen to install you near the professors because there are almost never people who pass between the tables and jostle you while you eat and you will be closer to the laying plateau to rid your table.
5) I advise you during the midday time to go to the cafeteria to work, to rest, to play cards or to do something else because at this place there is almost never anyone. You can be quiet without the 6th graders and the third fights.
6) I advise you at the exit of 5.30 pm to pass on the side of the students and not to stay behind to wait for it to advance to be able to pass faster.
7) I advise you during the course of plastic art and music to install you as close to the teacher as possible because these are the classes where the students discuss the most.
8) I advise you to enroll in clubs the time of midday to pass the time like the club Reading, the Club Theatre or the drawing club for example.
9) I advise you during your permanances to set up in front or closest to the supervisor because if you are a good student he will see that you do not speak during the permanance and he trusts you in the future.
10) I advise you during your permanances to set up front or closest to the supervisor because if you are a good student, he will see that you do not speak during the permanance and he trusts you in the future.
Finally, I will talk to you about Malta's general presentation
Malta is a state known for its historic sites, and has two official languages, Maltese and English; Italian is also understood and used by many Maltese. It is the smallest state in the European Union. The climate is Mediterranean, with mild and rainy winters and hot and dry summers. On average, there are 60 rainy days per year. The capital of Malta''' La Valette'' is a prosperous city with a population of about 6,600. Religions in Malta are represented mainly by the Roman Catholic religion.
This trip was rich in teaching and discovery as this trip was related to training. From a cultural and more human point of view, we met some very nice people. The atmosphere of the trip was jovial. It brought me a lot of knowledge.
My presentation is now over I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for listening to me.
Do you have any questions?
Hello my name is "" I am looking for a job like bybisiting. I love children and I will take care of them. I have no experience but talent. I am available Wednesday afternoon on Saturday from 9h to 12h or Sunday all day. I would like to be peied 5 dollard the hour
je n'arriver pas a relire ton prenom bonne journée a toi
Students are allowed to arrive late
Students can get up in class
Students don't have to do their homework
Students can do the course instead of the teacher
It is forbidden for students to work in class
Students can take the animals in class
The teacher has to take the students one by one to go to class
The teacher must offer a gift to the students on their birthday
When students say rabbit their teacher has to run in class
The teacher has to sing at the beginning
Le secret c'est traducteur
tu peux expliquer que tu es une chanteuse très célèbre et que tu es allée dans plusieurs capitales en une semaine pour faire de supers concerts (londres, berlin, paris, que tu étais très chamboulée par tous ces évènements. a toi de développer ; ) à ta manière.